WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Player Up middleman cannot be trusted because they do not cashout the money to the sellers. Many 5* star reviews from the review websites are made by ******** just cover the bad reviews.
---My STORY In August 2023 I finalized a transaction of a game account. At the beginning everything was good, the online middleman service seemed to be responsive, but once the payment from the buyer towards Player-Up was made it was impossible to reach the Middleman. So as you can imagine the buyer payed to Player-Up the money, I have given the game account to the buyer because this was the process and he was kind enough to hand me over his bank statement showing that he did payed to Player-Up (the online middleman service). I tried every peaceful method to reach them (email, telegram, opening tickets, responding multiple times to my cashout ticket), but none of them seemed to get the attention of my Middleman Service Representative/Player-Up staff. I received only one response at some point on telegram and they were saying that they will start processing the payments once the page is up. Indeed, at that point the page was having connectivity issues, but at some point everything seems to work normal. Of course, I asked again on telegram about the payment process and as you can guess, they did not answer. I started writing bad reviews everywhere I could and at some point one of they staff contacted me saying that if I wish to get payed I need to delete my reviews. I did so, but right after that they stopped responding to my inquiries. On some of my reviews that I deleted they even responded publicly that they "resolved my case", which they did not.
---My STORY In August 2023 I finalized a transaction of a game account. At the beginning everything was good, the online middleman service seemed to be responsive, but once the payment from the buyer towards Player-Up was made it was impossible to reach the Middleman. So as you can imagine the buyer payed to Player-Up the money, I have given the game account to the buyer because this was the process and he was kind enough to hand me over his bank statement showing that he did payed to Player-Up (the online middleman service). I tried every peaceful method to reach them (email, telegram, opening tickets, responding multiple times to my cashout ticket), but none of them seemed to get the attention of my Middleman Service Representative/Player-Up staff. I received only one response at some point on telegram and they were saying that they will start processing the payments once the page is up. Indeed, at that point the page was having connectivity issues, but at some point everything seems to work normal. Of course, I asked again on telegram about the payment process and as you can guess, they did not answer. I started writing bad reviews everywhere I could and at some point one of they staff contacted me saying that if I wish to get payed I need to delete my reviews. I did so, but right after that they stopped responding to my inquiries. On some of my reviews that I deleted they even responded publicly that they "resolved my case", which they did not.
