player up.com is a scam site

Not Recently Bumped

Wakfuquitter

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Slovenia
Member Since
Jan 24, 2017
Last seen
Country
Slovenia
Multiple Accounts
0
player up.com (no space)

So i used their so called *Middleman Services* thinking it would be safe for me to sell.
Boy i was wrong.

So what happened exacly?
A buyer of account contacted me that he wants to buy my old account (i wont mention what game), so i told him to use middleman service.
This is what he did. He paid the middleman and i send my account details in a 3 way talk.
The buyer got the account and he thanked me in a personal messige (when i asked if he got it yet).
So to recive money i had to:
Give them my transaction ID number.
Tell them my payment metod in skrill.
Give them my email address.
And also a ID info (pictures).

Did i get the money? NOPE

How long does it take to receive payment?
Most payments are sent within 1-48 hours after the buyer secures and confirms the account. However, in some circumstances, a payment could be delayed up to 120 hours depending on the payment method, location, and other factors which may cause a delay on completing your payment.

....i should be able to get this money by now. (more than 120 hours)

So i tried to contact them and all i get is a bot response:
3 way ticket generic response--
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This message is to inform both parties that *BUYER* has requested to change the prefix to Buyer - Confirms Delivery

The buyer has confirmed as-described delivery and full transfer of game account ownership. If the seller would like to confirm delivery as well, please click on Change Order Status and select the "Seller – Confirms Delivery" option. Once both parties have confirmed delivery, a middleman agent will shortly respond to this ticket and proceed with releasing the sellers payment.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
This message is to inform both parties that SELLER has requested to change the prefix to Seller - Confirms Delivery

The seller has confirmed as-described delivery and full transfer of game account ownership. If the buyer would like to confirm delivery as well, please click on Change Order Status and select the "Buyer – Confirms Delivery" option. If we don't hear back from the buyer within 48 hours, we will assume the buyer is satisified and proceed with releasing the sellers payment. Once both parties have confirmed delivery, a middleman agent will shortly respond to this ticket and proceed with releasing the sellers payment.

(this was done as soon as the buyer got the account)

Now here is a problem:
If i try to get the account back, they have my ID. (not to mention i will scruv up that player, who had nothing to do with it)
If was thinking to contact the buyer and tell him to charge back his payment. (but there is a chance he may lose the account)

I need suggestions.

What i find fishy is that when i tried to send a ticket it was deleted in 5 min. And when i tried to complain on their forum, my post got deleted even faster. (and i got so called *infaction*)

I also noticed that their site will copy this site sellers posts. (this is how i found them)

And reading at their Therms of service, they can ban you and ask you for 1000$ to unban.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Any site that copies content from other forums should not be trusted. They are deleting your comments to cover up issues with their service.

Now I would email them for another day or two and keep trying. After that you got to decide what to do, recall account would screw user, him refunding payment he could win or lose that and if he gets it back he'll have to pay you.
 
Any site that copies content from other forums should not be trusted. They are deleting your comments to cover up issues with their service.

Now I would email them for another day or two and keep trying. After that you got to decide what to do, recall account would screw user, him refunding payment he could win or lose that and if he gets it back he'll have to pay you.

They dont have any email. Only Open New support ticket. (wich is delete instantly)
Well if i am not able to contact them in next 2 days, i will ask the buyer to charge back and return my account.
(or him paying me directly)
I have no idea what payment the buyer used tho.

- - - Updated - - -

I managed to get in contact with them. Lets see what happens now.
 
I was having problems with this as well and as soon as i started posting to the public support forum they silenced my account making all posts invisible but in the end i was contacted by administration and everything was ironed out

EDIT:
My issue was the Buyer payment was on hold triggering the entire transaction to pause.....but in the end All was resolved and got paid immediately after the sale was completed. I didnt have any issues with my transaction after that so im not sure why so many people claim to have problems with them...
 
Last edited:
I was having problems with this as well and as soon as i started posting to the public support forum they silenced my account making all posts invisible but in the end i was contacted by administration and everything was ironed out

EDIT:
My issue was the Buyer payment was on hold triggering the entire transaction to pause.....but in the end All was resolved and got paid immediately after the sale was completed. I didnt have any issues with my transaction after that so im not sure why so many people claim to have problems with them...

Same problem here, but may I ask how you got contacted by administration and after what episode of time? 3weeks and counting over here and impatience and suspicion is taking over...
 
Same problem here, but may I ask how you got contacted by administration and after what episode of time? 3weeks and counting over here and impatience and suspicion is taking over...

I got contacted a day after making this thread on this forum. However i gota warn you this site will try to reveal your real life information to expose you as a scammer. So DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR DETAILS!!!!!
(this is if you try to get your money)

A while ago some guy contacted me in a pm that he revealed his information (by using search engine). I suggested him to use a EU law to take down his name as link out of gogle search.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_be_forgotten
His name, credit card number and being called scammer -- everything was there. He also had some issues in life due to it.

I may also mention that this guy wanted to contact me on email a lot and tryed to get my personal info so he could send me money. Wich let me warn you is a trap. He also wanted to take this thread down many times and i noticed he created a positive post not a while ago (that was deleted).

I digged out a old email so you can see how it looks like:
scammer2232111.png
 
As a mod I saw anytime someone said something bad about player u p. They'd threaten them to take it down or suddenly offer to resolve the issue. Then post would be taken down and they would go back to not resolving issues.
 
I sold my acc in playe rup. Payment was little late but then i sent them "SUPER URGENT" ticket, and they helped me very fast in few mins. I suggest you, if you have problem maybe you can also reach them through SUPER URGENT ticket. I'm really sure it might help you lots :)
 
Last edited:
I made a purchase through the credit card my fiancee, player up was very daring bani my account and suspended my account and I had a loss of 2060 Usd three days ago with that player up say to be trustworthy and worse spoke steal my credit card bride is very ridiculous this site .. do not recommend anyone to negotiate there, middleman there solves nothing and delayed my life and my business ..
 
I made a purchase through the credit card my fiancee, player up was very daring bani my account and suspended my account and I had a loss of 2060 Usd three days ago with that player up say to be trustworthy and worse spoke steal my credit card bride is very ridiculous this site .. do not recommend anyone to negotiate there, middleman there solves nothing and delayed my life and my business ..


Have you tried to contact them through "SUPER URGENT" ticket? First time i was also skeptical about them, but after they helped me much in my case, i will say big thanks to them.
 
[QUOTE = "ItsMeV, post: 6372234, member: 833876"] Você já tentou contatá-los através do ticket "SUPER URGENT"? Na primeira vez eu também era cético sobre eles, mas depois que eles me ajudaram muito no meu caso, eu vou agradecer muito a eles. [/ QUOTE]
Yes I tried, 2 time and it was later I was suspended by middleman
 
I made a purchase through the credit card my fiancee, player up was very daring bani my account and suspended my account and I had a loss of 2060 Usd three days ago with that player up say to be trustworthy and worse spoke steal my credit card bride is very ridiculous this site .. do not recommend anyone to negotiate there, middleman there solves nothing and delayed my life and my business ..

https://www.************/threads/suspended-member-mfalmeida.3995210

I just searched your name on player up and they said:

The buyer lives in Brazil but the cardholder is in the United States. The cardholder reported yesterday to the credit card processor that her credit card has been stolen and this charge is unauthorized.

We have refunded the unauthorized payment back to the cardholder and this user has been suspended pending an investigation. If mfalmeida feels this is a mistake, they can appeal in this thread.

You should message them on that thread maybe like they tell you to do?

Also, if you're using stolen credit cards then yes lol they will suspend you. Who wouldn't?
 
Last edited:
I made a purchase through the credit card my fiancee, player up was very daring bani my account and suspended my account and I had a loss of 2060 Usd three days ago with that player up say to be trustworthy and worse spoke steal my credit card bride is very ridiculous this site .. do not recommend anyone to negotiate there, middleman there solves nothing and delayed my life and my business ..

I recomend you do a chargeback on credit card before its to late.
Also hopefully you didnt give that person to much personal information because he will gladly post it on his site. And it could ruin your life.

Oh and also that site owner loves sending bots into this thread and makeing it like his site is good.
 
I wish I've read that post before I got into their trap, I lost about $400 selling my account there, same problem that happened to you, and they keep scaming I guess, is there any way to stop them I will be glad to help.

Update:
I've contacted the support in live chat, they said that they need time to release the payment, but now the can manage to send it to my balance in their website I asked for cashout and now am waiting to sand payment to me as BTC, I will update that post as soon as I received payment.

Update 2:
I received the payment after they caught their service fees which I sow it fair, and they update my account to a verified seller after I give my ID, I think anyone has an issue with them to chat live with the support and they will solve issue I guess,
 
Last edited:
I wish I've read that post before I got into their trap, I lost about $400 selling my account there, same problem that happened to you, and they keep scaming I guess, is there any way to stop them I will be glad to help.

Update:
I've contacted the support in live chat, they said that they need time to release the payment, but now the can manage to send it to my balance in their website I asked for cashout and now am waiting to sand payment to me as BTC, I will update that post as soon as I received payment.

Update 2:
I received the payment after they caught their service fees which I sow it fair, and they update my account to a verified seller after I give my ID, I think anyone has an issue with them to chat live with the support and they will solve issue I guess,

Do not give them your ID. The site owner will use it against you. People who gave them to much of their personal information, got scruved pretty badly (for example, they used their copy of the ID to make a scam account, and since id was real, people walked to this persons home to collect the money).
 
******** is a scam marketplace, do not do any transaction with them doesn't matter if you are a seller or buyer, they will take your money and will hold it until you gave up. Only way to get response from them is to write a true experience on TrustPilot, then they immediately response to you asking you to remove the review or they will cancel your pending cashout. Now after they got banned from TrustPilot for deceiving people they don't even bother answering, promising about cashout. I have sold over 20+ sells there but when I tried to cashout it I got completely ignored. They holds my money for over 18+ months now, completely ignoring my cashout request. Now I lost all hope on getting the money. Be aware.
 
Back
Top