- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Germany
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
Hello,
I'd like to sell my WoW Classic The Burning Crusade Account that comes with a level 70 Tauren Druid on one of the biggest English - EU PVP Servers with:
- Phase 4 Fullbis PVE Gear: https://seventyupgrades.com/set/3a3xNa3UKzo3w87gm9kSoP
- Ground Riding 100
- Flying 60
- Engineering 350
- Enchanting 375
- 88 Badges of Justice
- 1000g
The character is on my own original battle.net account that has never been used in an exploitative manner an I can provide ID for your personal security.
If you have any questions or offers for me, feel free to contact me via PM. Cheers!
I'd like to sell my WoW Classic The Burning Crusade Account that comes with a level 70 Tauren Druid on one of the biggest English - EU PVP Servers with:
- Phase 4 Fullbis PVE Gear: https://seventyupgrades.com/set/3a3xNa3UKzo3w87gm9kSoP
- Ground Riding 100
- Flying 60
- Engineering 350
- Enchanting 375
- 88 Badges of Justice
- 1000g
The character is on my own original battle.net account that has never been used in an exploitative manner an I can provide ID for your personal security.
If you have any questions or offers for me, feel free to contact me via PM. Cheers!
