WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
PLS I WANT TO RETIRE FROM VALORANT !
$50 NEGOABLE ! AT LEAST IT IS REASONABLE..IM GOOOD
No issues with the account, all purchases in the account was made by me so I can provide all the receipts and other information if needed.
Contact me on discord = kimkos
Specs
-Bundle Champions 2.0
-Celestial Blade WP & BP 2X
-Ex Rank of Dm1
Agent open minus Deadlock.
Payment : Paypal
$50 NEGOABLE ! AT LEAST IT IS REASONABLE..IM GOOOD
No issues with the account, all purchases in the account was made by me so I can provide all the receipts and other information if needed.
Contact me on discord = kimkos
Specs
-Bundle Champions 2.0
-Celestial Blade WP & BP 2X
-Ex Rank of Dm1
Agent open minus Deadlock.
Payment : Paypal
Attachments
Last edited:
