• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

(PC) Heirloom Kunai + Airship Assassin! Price negotiable!

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

MechaHunter

Level 61

Trade Guardian Orders: 44

(100%) (31 reviews)
Country
Bulgaria
Member Since
Oct 18, 2015
Country
Bulgaria
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, I'm selling a Wraith Kunai Account with Airship Assassin skin and 37 overall legendary skins and lot of orther skins!

If you want pictures and info add me at discord at MechaHunter#0869 I respond fast and give smooth transactions!

I provide full access for every account I sell!
Price is Negotiable but I would like to sell it for 130$ if you dont have them no worries if you're serious buyer I can drop the price!

I'm a new seller but I recommend checking my feedback and if you still don't trust me I recommend using the MM feature on the site I would work with it if you pay fees :) can even drop a bit of the price for it if you pay full price!

Have a nice day!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Had my doubts as he has little feedback but he IS legitimate and has fast responses, recommended 100%!

Willing to use middleman and lower price too. Thanks and good luck with future sales.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top