payoneer.com is scammers site

Not Recently Bumped

pixels

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
May 29, 2013
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
hi guys
I've been agreed with one of the programmers in freelancer a special programming work in my site !!!
The programmer ask to you send the money via payoneer.com
At first glance I have not heard of this site before .. BUT Encouraged myself to pay via this site .
But later discovered this site managed to serve the scammers .. It does not use the site policy of paypal .
It is only protects the scammers and does not protect the victim.
Coder did not start and did not perform work assigned to him ..And also does not respond to my letters .
I tried correspondent site of payoneer.com But to no avail .
So I advise not to use this site to transfer money …
It takes only transfer fee for the protection of personal reconciliation and the protection for scammers

Thank you
 
Banned - multiple accounts - scammer - Chadbytes
Payoneer did not scam you. This website is similar to Paypal, and is just the processor of the payment made between you and the so called "scammer". I would file a chargeback, and or submit all evidence you have on your behalf to your payment processor to build a case.
 
Back
Top