- Rating
- 0.00 star(s)
- Country
- Poland
- Multiple Accounts
- 2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scammer.1620265/
Hi, I have to sell my old account.
It's located in North America, it's level 30 because I've been not playing league for several years.
I am selling the account with an email change.
List of rare skins on the account:
PAX Twisted Fate
PAX & Neo PAX Sivir
PAX Jax
Black Alistar
Young Ryze
Silver Kayle
Riot Squad Singed
The price is 150USD via PayPal. The price is negotiable.
If you want to buy, write on my discord:
Rain#5396
It's located in North America, it's level 30 because I've been not playing league for several years.
I am selling the account with an email change.
List of rare skins on the account:
PAX Twisted Fate
PAX & Neo PAX Sivir
PAX Jax
Black Alistar
Young Ryze
Silver Kayle
Riot Squad Singed
The price is 150USD via PayPal. The price is negotiable.
If you want to buy, write on my discord:
Rain#5396
