Hi
I have some PS4 PALADINS Closed Alpha/Beta Keys for sale.
Reedeming via your PSNETWORK account on PS4 console.
The Alpha is up and running and there is 'Play with Paladins Developers' event this Sunday!
Price - 3$ per key or 5$ for two keys.
Payment only via PayPal Gift (send money to family and friends option). Im ofc PayPal verified myself.
Questions?
Skype: kabraxismc
email: [email protected]
I prefer Skype chat communication. Before sending me Skype invite you may post here for easy identification. Thanks.
EDIT: XBOX ONE KEYS ALSO AVAILABLE HERE: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1064155-Paladins-concole-(XBOX-ONE)-closed-alpha-keys-fast-and-cheap!
ALL KEYS SOLD. THANKS FOR ALL TRADES.
I have some PS4 PALADINS Closed Alpha/Beta Keys for sale.
Reedeming via your PSNETWORK account on PS4 console.
The Alpha is up and running and there is 'Play with Paladins Developers' event this Sunday!
Price - 3$ per key or 5$ for two keys.
Payment only via PayPal Gift (send money to family and friends option). Im ofc PayPal verified myself.
Questions?
Skype: kabraxismc
email: [email protected]
I prefer Skype chat communication. Before sending me Skype invite you may post here for easy identification. Thanks.
EDIT: XBOX ONE KEYS ALSO AVAILABLE HERE: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1064155-Paladins-concole-(XBOX-ONE)-closed-alpha-keys-fast-and-cheap!
ALL KEYS SOLD. THANKS FOR ALL TRADES.
Last edited:
