Paid for the Verified Upgrade, but system showing me to pay again.

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiasmaOGU

Level 34

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Aug 6, 2021
Last seen
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
0
I just paid for a Verified upgrade, but I accidentally tabbed out. When i go back to it, it says to pay again.

What do i do?

The BTC address i sent to was: 1LpL2hkAZsEeTtiMPbrgkP29KwiVV4pYWw
 
I see the payment. Normally if you close the page after payment, it'll still continue from where you left off. However in this case it's not.

You will have to go through the process again because we do not have your ID and have no way to add it to your account if you don't use the system. Once you upgrade again, let me know and I'll send back one payment. Also let me know your bitcoin address.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top