[h=2]OSRS and RS3 Account! Two for One High Level 120+ Accounts![/h]
I will be selling my OSRS and my RS3 account comes with it. They are one account.
They are both high level 120+ accounts and I am the original owner.
This account comes with a disposable email, so you can swap right after you purchase it. It will then become 100% yours.
I have Skype, Steam, and etc. So feel free to message me on here or leave your names so I can add you.
I will only accept Paypal or 07scape GP as payment.
Since I am fairly new to this site, I would prefer a middleman (if possible, not sure) unless you trust me.
Both accounts are cleaned and they only have a few items. (Not really worth anything)
Leave your offers below please or message me on skype! <3 Skype : raylemons
OSRS : Has Desert Treasure, Lunars, MM, Recipe For Disaster, and many quests done already.


RS3 : Not sure about the quests on this account because everything change and I don't know how to check sorry.
They are both high level 120+ accounts and I am the original owner.
This account comes with a disposable email, so you can swap right after you purchase it. It will then become 100% yours.
I have Skype, Steam, and etc. So feel free to message me on here or leave your names so I can add you.
I will only accept Paypal or 07scape GP as payment.
Since I am fairly new to this site, I would prefer a middleman (if possible, not sure) unless you trust me.
Both accounts are cleaned and they only have a few items. (Not really worth anything)
Leave your offers below please or message me on skype! <3 Skype : raylemons
OSRS : Has Desert Treasure, Lunars, MM, Recipe For Disaster, and many quests done already.


RS3 : Not sure about the quests on this account because everything change and I don't know how to check sorry.
