• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

OSRS Iron man account.

Not Recently Bumped

ext jumbles

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
May 24, 2015
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello, i am currently working on an iron man account. by the time the account is done it will have 50 days membership left. current stats are 42 att, 35 str, 38 def, 40 hp, 16 range, 13 prayer, 46 magic, 25 agility, 36 thieving, 23 mining, 46 fishing, 33 cooking, and 14 woodcutting, all other stats are below level 5. This account has many quests completed and the combat stats (hp def att str) will all be higher level by the time you and I are ready to make the transaction. I am looking for csgo skins or paypal. I am willing to go first and i do take screen shots and record.. EVERYTHING. Please email me for any special requests on the account or if you are interested in the account.
 
Back
Top