OSRS 94 str 94 magic B gloves, torso, fire cape, 183 QP, D defender, beaver

Not Recently Bumped

willeh98

Level 72

Trade Guardian Orders: 20

(100%) (20 reviews)
Country
Sweden
Member Since
Oct 16, 2014
Last seen
Country
Sweden
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I'm now selling my awesome Piety pure account which has alot of work put into It. I've lost interest in the game and finally decided that It's in my best interest to pass the account to someone else. I will provide screenshots below and add my discord : Danklordvonkushington#9861

I am very active on discord so I encourage you to contact me there If you are interested In this account.
The price is not carved In stone and is up for discussion. But ill kick it off by setting the price at 120 Euros, I accept paypal only.
The pictures that is attached is pretty much all there is to say about the account. Straight forward and very viable. Can make the acc into anything.
oxty6f81cogqbg2xv2mc.jpg
scmt74lagc97tday5fjg.jpg
x2ehd4q3ftqonrec1htq.jpg


eadwqh0ynvrbe6kml3qq.jpg
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top