• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

OSRS 125.6 Combat level - 222/290 QP, DS2/MM2 Complete, full void/grace

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(33 reviews)

Artinus

Level 62

Trade Guardian Orders: 15

(100%) (33 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Feb 26, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Hello,

I'm selling my OSRS account. I have put a ton of time/work into this account over the years.

222/290 QP - Monkey Madness 2 and Dragon Slayer 2 quests complete.
125.6 Combat - just need a couple more prayer levels and 126. Currently 95 prayer.
Roughly 6mil cash.
Bank value 32mil.

Avernic Defender
Ava's Assembler
Ferocious Gloves
Rune Pouch
Full Grace
Full Void
Salve Amulet (EI) for Vorkath farming - many, many kills already.
House with restore pool - 84 Construction

Pictures below show the rest. Any questions reach out.

Asking $200.00 Paypal Friends and Family - if you have less rep than me you go first. Once money has cleared I will hand over the account and remove the authenticator.

1qYf4Md.jpg

0ZCQC3T.jpg

hSwDrOj.jpg
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
PMed you.
 
Sorry for the late reply. We were without internet since last Wednesday. I PM'd you as well.
$200.00 takes it. Ready for any content with the right gear.
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top