WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi!
I'm selling my own Steam account with Full Access.
Payment method - Paypal.
Price : 150$ Price can be negotiated.
__________________________________
Contact me:
Discord: Samiv#9440
Steam Info :
Steam Profile Link - https://steamcommunity.com/id/samppade
Steam Value Calculator - https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198253424288/?cc=us
Accepting only paypal pay + fees, if you need middleman you will pay expenses.
I am going first only with verified and high rep users (50+).
CS:GO Medals:
1 GAMEBAN FROM PUBG!
Picture :
__________________________________
Contact me:
Discord: Samiv#9440
I'm selling my own Steam account with Full Access.
Payment method - Paypal.
Price : 150$ Price can be negotiated.
__________________________________
Contact me:
Discord: Samiv#9440
Steam Info :
Steam Profile Link - https://steamcommunity.com/id/samppade
Steam Value Calculator - https://steamdb.info/calculator/76561198253424288/?cc=us
Accepting only paypal pay + fees, if you need middleman you will pay expenses.
I am going first only with verified and high rep users (50+).
CS:GO Medals:
1 GAMEBAN FROM PUBG!
Picture :
__________________________________
Contact me:
Discord: Samiv#9440
Last edited:
