Hello everyone,
I am currently selling my endgame-veteran account for the japanese version of OPTC on iOS.
Some information about this account:
Here are pictures of the box and the legend checklist:
I am not interested in trading.
Payment via PayPal.
I am currently selling my endgame-veteran account for the japanese version of OPTC on iOS.
Some information about this account:
- over 2400login days, played every day since over six years
- This account has not missed a single event during this time
- Pirate-Level 1130
- Everyunit in this box has:
- Maxed sockets
- Maxed limit break (excluding limit break expansion)
- Maxed special levels
- Maxed support level
- Atleast level 99
- Everything farmed
- Maximum boxspace
- Maxed gem tree
- Over 1000 dupes
- Maximum of 4 copies of Rare Recruits, that didnt receive a limit break expansion yet
- Legends, that are already level limit break maxed
- If you want to, I can clean the box of all the dupes if you have no use for them
- Currently 330 millionbounty
- Japanese bounty rank 1400
- A lot of whale friendsin the friendlist
- You will always find a lot of the best boosters for every event
- A complete clean box
- No unmaxed unit is sitting in the box
- No work for you after you get the account
- This account currently has around 500 gems
- This account owns nearly every super-sugo-exclusive legend
- Every super-sugo exclusive except of the new Yamato and new Zoro/Sanji
Here are pictures of the box and the legend checklist:
- Dual/VS Units
- STR Units
- DEX Units
- QCK Units
- PSY Units
- INT Units
- Ressources and other informations
- Legend Checklist
I am not interested in trading.
Payment via PayPal.
Last edited:
