• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

OPTC Global Plv 650+ Endgame with lots of Legends

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Bomfio

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Feb 6, 2021
Last seen
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello :)

I am selling my OPTC GLobal account. I played it for a couple years with a couple breaks but without pause since about a Year or little more so I got all of the Rumble, Kizuna and Treasure Map Units of the past Year or more. Some might not be on the Screenshots since I only took pictures of my Favorites. If you are looking for a missing Unit feel free to ask I might have them and will send you prove if so.
The Screenshots are a couple days old and since then they released the new Aniversary Ship and I grinded some xp and got to 652 with the goal of 700. I can send you prove, just ask.
There are a lot of Top Tier Units like: Yamato, Akainu vs Ace, Kaido vs Big Mom, v1 and v2 Kaido, Luffy and the Strawhats, Whitebeard & Roger, v1 Oden, Kinemon & Denjiro and many more..
A lot of the Units got Limit Break extended or/and Rainbowed!
A good amount of Cotton Candy and a lot of Evolvers and Boosters like Turtels and more, only on Limit Break materials its a little less because I always use all of them to upgrade my Units.
Since I took the Screenshots I Pulled: PvP RR Calgara&Noland, PvP RR Oars, Sulong chalanging the Dragon Dogstorm, 1000 log strawhats, Mink Tribe true form Carrot, Aniversary RR Jack, King and Sanji and the new 8th Aniversary Dex Luffy

I am open for any offer with at least 3 digits.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me here or on Discord (Bomfio#1169)


WhatsApp Image 2022-04-26 at 11.54.50 (5).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-04-26 at 11.54.50 (4).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-04-26 at 11.54.50 (3).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-04-26 at 11.54.50 (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-04-26 at 11.54.50 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-04-26 at 11.54.50.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-04-26 at 11.54.49 (1).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-04-26 at 11.54.49.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-04-26 at 11.54.51.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-04-26 at 11.54.51 (2).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2022-04-26 at 11.54.51 (1).jpeg
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Yoo I just pulled v2 Oden
 

Attachments

  • WhatsApp Image 2022-04-30 at 14.09.33.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-30 at 14.09.33.jpeg
    290.6 KB
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top