Hi All,
I am selling my OPTC account, with almost all the legends of the game
The only missing legends are:
Nekomamushi v2, Law STND, Marco v3, Kid STND, Black Maria, WhosWho, Sasaki
KK Legend: Toki, Sabo/Ace, Drake
PR Legend: Kizaru v2, Urouge, Kuma, Smoothie
TM Legend: Crocodile V2, Kiku/Izo, BlackBeard
SPECIAL LEGEND: Waifu
Accept offers to price (only euro payment).
In this account there are :
- All boats
- over 999999999 berys
- Bounty of 71,150,000
- PIRATE LEVEL: 1059
- all other information in pic
For other pic or information contact me.
I accept payment by paypal.
I am selling my OPTC account, with almost all the legends of the game
The only missing legends are:
Nekomamushi v2, Law STND, Marco v3, Kid STND, Black Maria, WhosWho, Sasaki
KK Legend: Toki, Sabo/Ace, Drake
PR Legend: Kizaru v2, Urouge, Kuma, Smoothie
TM Legend: Crocodile V2, Kiku/Izo, BlackBeard
SPECIAL LEGEND: Waifu
Accept offers to price (only euro payment).
In this account there are :
- All boats
- over 999999999 berys
- Bounty of 71,150,000
- PIRATE LEVEL: 1059
- all other information in pic
For other pic or information contact me.
I accept payment by paypal.
Attachments
-
Screenshot_2022_06_15_23_35_44_849_com_namcobandaigames_spmoja010E.jpg1.4 MB -
Screenshot_2022_06_15_23_35_54_769_com_namcobandaigames_spmoja010E.jpg1.3 MB -
Screenshot_2022_06_15_23_36_09_837_com_namcobandaigames_spmoja010E.jpg1.4 MB -
Screenshot_2022_06_15_23_36_32_065_com_namcobandaigames_spmoja010E.jpg1.2 MB -
Screenshot_2022_06_15_23_35_19_264_com_namcobandaigames_spmoja010E.jpg1.4 MB -
Screenshot_2022_06_15_23_36_52_001_com_namcobandaigames_spmoja010E.jpg1.5 MB -
photo_2022-06-16_00-14-35.jpg124.8 KB -
photo_2022-06-16_08-27-22.jpg207.1 KB -
photo_2022-06-16_08-27-18.jpg208.9 KB -
photo_2022-06-16_08-27-14.jpg202.4 KB -
photo_2022-06-16_08-27-09.jpg202 KB
Last edited:
