EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Open/Close your own thread updated

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Administrator
58   0   0
Country
US/Canada
All phone verified members can now open or closed their own threads.

Since threads auto-close after 30 days, members need the ability to reopen their own threads and now they can :)

At the top of your thread you will see a new "Click here to reopen" link. That will both open your thread and bump it.

Void_Trader

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
65   0   0
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
Hi EpicNPC,

I know this is an old thread, but I don't know where to post my inquiry. I have a closed thread that I want to re-open, back in the old platform I was able to do this by just bumping my thread and an option to reopen it would pop-out. However, in this new platform I'm unable to do that by just bumping the thread. Hope you can help me out.

Best Regards,

Void_Trader

ip hash: 6c334786a00a668e3fac56

Adoxia

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Super Moderator
14   0   0
Country
US/Canada
I have the opposite question: how I can close a thread that I can not longer edit? Or after a while it will automatically close?
Hi, you can request an admin or moderator to close it for you or if you leave the thread inactive and do not bump it, it will then close automatically.

ip hash: 68da829da830952fde0383

Adoxia

Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Super Moderator
14   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Hi EpicNPC,

I know this is an old thread, but I don't know where to post my inquiry. I have a closed thread that I want to re-open, back in the old platform I was able to do this by just bumping my thread and an option to reopen it would pop-out. However, in this new platform I'm unable to do that by just bumping the thread. Hope you can help me out.

Best Regards,

Void_Trader
Currently I believe there is a bug with trying to open old threads as I tested it with one of mine. I could not open it and bumping it brought it to the top of the threads but left it closed. For now I'd just ask the admin or moderator to open the thread for you.

EpicNPC

Epic Admin
Administrator
58   0   0
Country
US/Canada
The new system does not have an option to allow members to close/reopen their own threads.

We're planning to overhaul the entire close/open, delete and 'mark as sold' process for threads in the near future. However this won't happen until all known bugs are fixed and we have fully optimized the site.

We hope to have that phase completed by the end of December, then starting in January we can get back to developing new features and restoring some that were removed.