Official Suggestion thread - help make EpicNPC a better marketplace

Not Recently Bumped
possible to give more % added discounts on credit purchases for 'pro sellers' (especially for 100$ package)?
So far the perks for pro seller don't feel very tempting other than threads appearing on the home page may be.
 
There's 3 main benefits to Pro Seller

- 2 extra accounts
- username is gold
- threads on homepage

a discount for credits is not a bad idea, however it requires a update to the system since there's no way to currently do that. we'll consider adding that in the future. Thanks
 
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/ahri-scammer.2195904/
There's 3 main benefits to Pro Seller

- 2 extra accounts
- username is gold
- threads on homepage

a discount for credits is not a bad idea, however it requires a update to the system since there's no way to currently do that. we'll consider adding that in the future. Thanks
need a confirmation about pro seller with 2 extra accounts

will these 2 extra accounts will be treated like other users / accounts? or it will break rules for max thread if the main account and 2 extra accounts all have max threads on the first page?
 
All accounts are treated as one person. You can use these accounts to break rules like the "max threads on first page" or duplicate content.

For example, you can use 3 accounts to have 15 threads on the first page, when the max limit is 5. All 3 accounts would still be limited to 5. Same for dups, you can't use the extra accounts to post similar threads in the same section.

The accounts are meant for larger sellers that have partners or staff or sellers that want to use different accounts for different games.
 
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/ahri-scammer.2195904/
All accounts are treated as one person. You can use these accounts to break rules like the "max threads on first page" or duplicate content.

For example, you can use 3 accounts to have 15 threads on the first page, when the max limit is 5. All 3 accounts would still be limited to 5. Same for dups, you can't use the extra accounts to post similar threads in the same section.

The accounts are meant for larger sellers that have partners or staff or sellers that want to use different accounts for different games.
sorry, but I am still confuse

if I upgrade to pro seller now

and the max limis is 5,

do I still allowed to have 5 threads on each accounts on first page, as long as the threads are unique and not similar from each others?

if it's allowed, I believe it's the main reason have upgrade to pro seller, because if keep paid credits to bump or purchase additional thread for first page will cost a lot
 
Last edited:
do I still allowed to have 5 threads on each accounts on first page, as long as the threads are unique and not similar from each others?
No, all 3 accounts are treated as 1 person, so you are still limited to 5 threads total.

The extra accounts are not to bypass rules. The accounts are meant for larger sellers that have partners or staff and needs separate accounts for each person or sellers that want to use different accounts for different games.
 
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/ahri-scammer.2195904/
No, all 3 accounts are treated as 1 person, so you are still limited to 5 threads total.

The extra accounts are not to bypass rules. The accounts are meant for larger sellers that have partners or staff and needs separate accounts for each person or sellers that want to use different accounts for different games.
ah okay, fortunately I didn't upgrade yet

thanks for the confirmation!
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, I had a suggestion for the discord section. There are really really much discord threads now. Can you divide them into 2 categories as accounts and services? Tokens and Badged accounts are in the Discord Accounts category; Nitro, boost, discrim, phone services, selling user and more can be listed on Discord Services section.
https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/discord-accounts.1612/
 
When my customers try to leave feedback site says : You don't have permission to see this page
I know this is happening because they didnt verify their phone but everytime i need to explain them since they dont know why they getting this error.
My suggestion is please put more detail in that error like "You need to verify phone number before leaving feedback"
 
when clicking at any of that button, and not only here, in other palces too, its redirecting to null place

qm2hLHU.png


Biuczyc.png
 
thanks. we'll have those links fixed asap.

For the filters, they are setup in subsections. The two main being leveling and boosting. During thread creation if you select boosting you'll see more options. If you then select PvP or PvE you'll see even more.
 
Suggestion to add a forums alphabet list button somewhere on home page. I feel like this button is a bit hidden and I didn't find it until I decided to actually look for it.
 
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/ahri-scammer.2195904/
suggest to add rules about account disabled or request to close account

if the account have history of create post, reply or message other members, the account should not be able to disabled or closed, because they mostly already complete a transaction with other member
 
Is it possible for Local Mod to change the forum limit? If it doesn't is that possible to add that access to local mod? Sometimes one of member thread flooding on forum that i work to
 
suggest to add rules about account disabled or request to close account

if the account have history of create post, reply or message other members, the account should not be able to disabled or closed, because they mostly already complete a transaction with other member
Members can close their account on demand, regardless of it's history. The only thing preventing a close is an open dispute. If a dispute happens after an account is closed, it will be reopened until the dispute is resolved.
 
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/ahri-scammer.2195904/
Members can close their account on demand, regardless of it's history. The only thing preventing a close is an open dispute. If a dispute happens after an account is closed, it will be reopened until the dispute is resolved.
when you open dispute on the bottom option need to fill "dispute againts" and if the account disabled you cannot fill or find the username
 
Suggestion to add a forums alphabet list button somewhere on home page. I feel like this button is a bit hidden and I didn't find it until I decided to actually look for it.
It's on our list, but low priority right now. We have some big updates planned, so once those are done, we'll be moving to other updates like this.

Is it possible for Local Mod to change the forum limit? If it doesn't is that possible to add that access to local mod? Sometimes one of member thread flooding on forum that i work to
Forum limit is based on forum activity and is updated once daily. Mods can't change it. If someone floods a section and is over the limit, the mod should remove/delete some threads and issue a warning to that member.

when you open dispute on the bottom option need to fill "dispute againts" and if the account disabled you cannot fill or find the username
Yes, we can fix that to allow disabled accounts.
 
when you open dispute on the bottom option need to fill "dispute againts" and if the account disabled you cannot fill or find the username
I just tested it and it does not prevent you from using a username of a disabled account. Please provide a link to the profile you're trying to enter so I can test with that account?
 
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/ahri-scammer.2195904/
I just tested it and it does not prevent you from using a username of a disabled account. Please provide a link to the profile you're trying to enter so I can test with that account?
I try it out with this one : https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/can...already-disabled-the-epicnpc-account.2151794/

edit : and it seems if the account disable, their post also gone? trying to find some other disable account on the subforum, usually there some post/thread ask to close/disable their account, but now cannot see them anymore

here some disable account but cannot type/find their name on dispute option :

https://www.epicnpc.com/members/caspersen.648821/
https://www.epicnpc.com/members/vivisan098.1412426/
https://www.epicnpc.com/members/tksplit29.98520/
https://www.epicnpc.com/members/christmasskins.781577/
https://www.epicnpc.com/members/temptatus.1350649/

and here some scammer that close/disable their account :
https://www.epicnpc.com/members/ch0pek.555133/
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/disable-account.1678109/
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/can-i-request-to-have-my-account-disabled.1851326/
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/disable-account.1707289/
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/paypal-chargeback.2151755/

I believe there are more case of them, but I hope it will become consideration about rules for disable/close account
 
Last edited:
I'm sorry, but I can't replicate this with any account you listed. I can open a dispute with any of those usernames. Please post a screenshot of the error when trying to use one of those names.
 
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/ahri-scammer.2195904/
I'm sorry, but I can't replicate this with any account you listed. I can open a dispute with any of those usernames. Please post a screenshot of the error when trying to use one of those names.
there is no more option to input username now,

last time I check, it have form to fill "Dispute Againts : (Required)" before "the dispute type" and on that form the disabled account won't show up, but if you input other normal username it will showed

1643144061636.png
 
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/ahri-scammer.2195904/
I'm sorry, but I can't replicate this with any account you listed. I can open a dispute with any of those usernames. Please post a screenshot of the error when trying to use one of those names.
here is the screenshot that have option to fill "dispute againts", if you type the name of disabled account, there is nothing to select

but if you type another normal member name, you can select them to dispute

I can't replicate to take screenshot with actual username because the option already gone

Screenshot_2022-01-25-19-14-44-081_com.EpicNPC.android.jpg
 
I was wondering if y’all can make it so there is a required spot the put the money amount when creating a thread and to add a minimum $ and a maximum $ in the filter.
A price field can't always be used. Many sellers sell multiple items or services with many price points. We do have a field for price when Trade Guardian is enabled in a thread, but not everyone uses that, so many threads will still have no price.

We are planning a lot of updates to TG in the future and we can add some pricing filters at that time.
 
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/ahri-scammer.2195904/
can we have subforum for giftcard? steam giftcard, amazon giftcard, starbuck giftcard, PSN giftcard, xbox giftcard or any other giftcard, I believe this will be help some people that specifically looking only for giftcard

kinda confuse where should I post to looking for giftcard, should be in on subforum steam game/gifts or on general buy/sell subforum?

because subforum steam game/gift should be for game gifts / sending game via steam right? or the gifts here is also including the steam gift card?
 
We don't plan to add a section for giftcards as this is a high-risk transaction. There's no way for anyone to confirm if the cards are real or unused. Even when good, gift cards could be involved in illegal activity. Scammers use stolen CC to purchase them or chargeback payments, then sell the stolen giftcards. Sorry, we don't be adding a section for that.
 
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/ahri-scammer.2195904/
We don't plan to add a section for giftcards as this is a high-risk transaction. There's no way for anyone to confirm if the cards are real or unused. Even when good, gift cards could be involved in illegal activity. Scammers use stolen CC to purchase them or chargeback payments, then sell the stolen giftcards. Sorry, we don't be adding a section for that.
ah okay, that make sense, but can I still post for looking the gift card on this site? or it also not allowed for post anything related to it?
 
buyers and seller can use gift cards as payments, but they can't be listed for sale.

If you want to post a buying thread, that would be okay, but if we see start to see too many of those types of request, we'll probably have to disallow that also.
 
Last edited:
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/ahri-scammer.2195904/
buyers and seller can use gift cards as payments, but they can't be listed for sale.

If you want to post a buying thread, that would be okay, but we see start to see to many of those types of request, we'll probably have to disallow that also.
ok, I understand about the concern

I will remove my post and looking for it on other place

thanks
 
Back
Top