So, I purchase various keys for online games, offgamers.com attempting for the second time ever dealing with the company.
Well I bought about a half dozen keys, and magically their system was down and manually had to verify the order 12 hours later. Granted this happened once before, today a second time. Odd it would happen again, as I thought the first time a fluke.
After waiting the 12 hours, it seems they don't allow multiple key purchases, and cancelled my order. Well now, this is news to me since their livehelp operator specifically told me prior to ordering that they could sell multiple copies.
So, back at square one, waiting up to five days for them to hit a refund button through paypal. No keys, wasted day gone, and since time is money, that doesn't sit well with me. They claim instant delivery upwards of two hours, I claim bull.
Anyone else get hosed through this company for false advertising? Do you have any negative dealings with these guys? I'm done with them as a suppier.
Well I bought about a half dozen keys, and magically their system was down and manually had to verify the order 12 hours later. Granted this happened once before, today a second time. Odd it would happen again, as I thought the first time a fluke.
After waiting the 12 hours, it seems they don't allow multiple key purchases, and cancelled my order. Well now, this is news to me since their livehelp operator specifically told me prior to ordering that they could sell multiple copies.
So, back at square one, waiting up to five days for them to hit a refund button through paypal. No keys, wasted day gone, and since time is money, that doesn't sit well with me. They claim instant delivery upwards of two hours, I claim bull.
Anyone else get hosed through this company for false advertising? Do you have any negative dealings with these guys? I'm done with them as a suppier.
