B btredes7 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Philippines Multiple Accounts 2 Jul 30, 2025 #1 Is there a way to get verified without having those 2 IDs but I have multiple documents here to prove my identity which is not on list. My license is expired and I don't have a passport.
Is there a way to get verified without having those 2 IDs but I have multiple documents here to prove my identity which is not on list. My license is expired and I don't have a passport.
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Jul 31, 2025 #2 I'm sorry, we cannot accepted expired IDs. We accept ID cards, divers license or passport for the Philippines. If you have none, then you will not be able to verify an account here, sorry.
I'm sorry, we cannot accepted expired IDs. We accept ID cards, divers license or passport for the Philippines. If you have none, then you will not be able to verify an account here, sorry.
B btredes7 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country Philippines Multiple Accounts 2 Aug 5, 2025 #3 The only ID card I have is police clearance and NBI clearance but it doesn't accept it.