Neo-Gold Review

Not Recently Bumped

Plebsson

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
May 5, 2015
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
So I tried to sell my League of Legends account to Neo-gold.com 3 weeks ago. I emailed the guy, giving the standard information. What level, rank, skins, rune pages etc. Which he replied he could offer 160 USD for. I know I could probably get more for it if I tried to sell it to a random. But considering I didn't wanna take the risk of being scammed I would rather lose some money in order to get a smooth exchange.

I accepted the offer and gave him the information he needed to be able to log in to the account + the associated email, and the general support questions Riot will ask you if you have any account related issues. He told me it would take around 7 days before he could pay me since he needed to email Riot and verify the account. Sure enough I thought. Oddly though, he uploaded the account to his online store the same day, seemingly being perfectly OK to sell a unverified account for over 200 USD.

I emailed him everyday for the first week asking if he had heard anything from Riot, to which he replied "no" to every time. After the weekend I emailed him again asking if he got any replies from Riot, and he replied back:

I am really sorry but I have little problems with money. It should be fixed soon so I can pay you.
Remember that I can give You account back any time You want me to.

I told him he could keep the account for a little while, but that I want the money soon. I didn't really have any trust issues with the guy, he seemed generally like an OK dude and I've read a lot of positive reviews about his business. I emailed him last friday and told him that I wanted my money soon or the account back. He didn't reply. I emailed him again yesterday, asking about when he could pay me and he said he didnn't know. So I followed up with that I wanted my account back then since I was kinda sick of waiting. He didn't reply back, I emailed him earlier today about wanting my account back and still no reply.

So I took the account back.

I would not consider selling anything to this dude. He might be legit if you wanna buy something from him but I would not suggest selling anything to him. Stay away from him.
 
Not the first time he has not paid in a timely manner, but he has always paid sellers in the end. I do hope he had not sold it as you might have caused someone else issues. He never paid it, so he did not have right to sell it, but you catch my point.
 
Not the first time he has not paid in a timely manner, but he has always paid sellers in the end. I do hope he had not sold it as you might have caused someone else issues. He never paid it, so he did not have right to sell it, but you catch my point.
Yup I understand what you mean. No worries though, the account hasn't been active since my last played game which was around the beginning of the last URF mode. So I doubt someone already bought it. Kinda shitty by them to promise a payment within 7 days, then not follow up on it + ignoring me when I ask for the account back.
 
Back
Top