EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

negative feedback from someone who donot buy anything from me

romanJoson520

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
152   0   0
Country
China
This is my selling thread: https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/fresh-global-dbl-rerolling-acc💎36000-crystals-21-sp-11-sp-tickets-31.1543730/

this man epicnpc name: Twise12 , discord: Twright12#5365.
he add my discord, and he want to buy a acc from me.
he claim he can find another seller who sell the type with more resources and cheaper price.
because i sell here a long time and i know the marketprice clearly. so i doubt what's name is this seller he buy before. also if he can find a cheaper seller why he still insist to buy from me.
he donot answer it straightly. he become not patient. and rude. from my experience, i cannot trusted him.
just say i am curious about his honesty. and he said he will report my thread and he did it.
he donot buy anything from me in fact. he donot show his respection though the purchasing and he also leave a negative feedback. i am not sure if he want to do this on purpose.
i think it's not legal and i request to remove this negative feedback from someone who even donot deal with me. also i think his account need a limit. because he just want to leave nagetive feedback on purpose.

this is the proofs of all conversation

20200214030610.png

20200214030636.png

20200214030643.png

this is paypal screenshots which prove we has not a deal today till now

20200214035938.png

Attachments

Last edited:
ip hash: fa06975fe1b370664cda2d

romanJoson520

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
EpicMember Premium Upgrade
Upgraded member with 20+ positive feedbacks.
152   0   0
Country
China
when do we can remove this feedback?i think i has show everything about this issure, it's a malicious negative feedback by not a real buyer. @EpicNPC CM

Last edited:
ip hash: d5ba4469cfb4665f4aadb4