NEED YOUR UNWANTED US accounts!

Not Recently Bumped
(116 reviews)

polackpl

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 115

(100%) (116 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Aug 6, 2007
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello Markee Community
I need your unwanted account
I just need the username and password (and other info if you have
smile.gif
)
and your word you wont take it back
smile.gif

my msn is [email protected]
my aim is POLACKPL
Ill always check my pm's so PM ME too!
Thanks

Ill pay an hour or two after I keep the account

US ONLY

Paying 7$ per account

PS: Buying em for a bud of mine
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Thanks for the bump
Yeah 7-10$
Just accounts you dont use anymore
Accs you came across and have no idea what to do with
quick 8$
 
7 bucks? 7 whole bucks? and you have got like 15 accounts?
gah i don't understand.

Free bump
 
Thats why I bought like 12 accounts off this?
Keep your comments to yourself
 
I'll bump the bid to $8.00

You must be high or something
 
Sry and thanks
This is for people who just dont want their accounts anymore
... battle.net merged or anything
BUMP
 
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: polackpl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">actually im not
thanks for the comment
really needed you in here
[censored]</div></div>

keep it civil or you will be given a vacation from the site.
this is also in the wrong section - moved to account buy sell trade.

has anyone dealt with this user?
"i promise i wont take it back" --> do you have any other form of ulterior guarantee besides your word esp since you are buying accounts for 7USD?
 
ok well initially i thought you had a typo, but apparently you just think people are stupid enough to sell you accounts for $7.00 lol good luck
 
actually im not
thanks for the comment
really needed you in here
[censored]
 
Back
Top