━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Discord: hi.gagau | MoP: Paypal
ATTENTION — PLATFORM
At the moment, I provide Leveling services
exclusively for Steam accounts.

Unfortunately, I cannot directly provide the service for accounts linked only to Xbox or PlayStation, as I currently use the Steam client to access my customers' accounts.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Please make sure all your doubts are cleared before purchasing to avoid any problems.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┃
SERVICES ┃
• Estimated delivery time:
up to 24 hours
ALL ACTS + ASCENDANCY 4
US$10
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
LEVEL 60 → 70
US$5
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
LEVEL 70 → 80
US$5
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
336 ATLAS POINTS
US$10
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I will log into your account and complete the entire campaign progression on the character of your choice.

You only need to start your journey in the new league and leave the rest to me!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┃
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT? ┃

100% manual service

Delivery within 24 hours, depending on availability

Updates throughout the process

Fast and friendly communication

Full respect for your account
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┃
DELIVERY TIME ┃
Complete Campaign — All Acts
• Estimated delivery:
up to 24 hours

Services are completed in the order they are purchased.

During periods of high demand, the delivery time may vary, but I will always keep you updated throughout the process.

If the service is completed before the estimated deadline, it will be delivered immediately.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gagau Services
Less time in the Acts, more time enjoying the maps! 