[NEED HELP/REVIEW] Player Up Website/Middleman

Not Recently Bumped

Gungrave77

Level 47

Trade Guardian Orders: 14

(91.7%) (14 reviews)
Country
Malaysia
Member Since
Dec 16, 2016
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
0
Grettings to all who read this,

Well i got bad experience with Player Up middleman.
Sold 3 accounts there with total amounts of $140.

Its almost 2 Months and i'm still not getting any payment.
All i got is " Your payment is on queue" WTF? 2 months on queue?
Now days they just simply ignore me without any reply.

How to make them to pay me if anyone can help?
Its just $140 and they are not paying.

Created support ticket and it just got deleted/ignored.

I don't know if anyone may believe me but yeah i think they scammed little seller there and only support big seller.

Thanks you.
 
Case resolved and it was misunderstanding.
Thank you
How is this a misunderstanding? 2 months and no payment!!!!

I'm in the same situation now. Sols 2 accounts and payment on delays for a month. ******** has the worse middleman service, its confusing and they give you canned responses, payment is delayed....over and over. Just pay up ********! Never doing business there again!
 
How is this a misunderstanding? 2 months and no payment!!!!

I'm in the same situation now. Sols 2 accounts and payment on delays for a month. ******** has the worse middleman service, its confusing and they give you canned responses, payment is delayed....over and over. Just pay up ********! Never doing business there again!

Make a negative website review on multiply trading forum and eventually they will reach you up asking to reply like i did and they will sent the payment.
 
Make a negative website review on multiply trading forum and eventually they will reach you up asking to reply like i did and they will sent the payment.

So I finally got my payments, one form June 4, 2019 (*they never told me the sent payment) and another payment from yesterday June 8 *I figure it is from reading this negative post and they sent payment same day?.
Player up are not scammers, but they just have a very confusing middleman service with absurd delayed payments, and not great support.
 
Seems that player up only pay attention to users when they complain publicly. I have almost a month waiting payment from them and also to open 3 way conversation of other 2 items that I sold there but they haven’t proceeded yet. I am posting a review detailing everything with evidence to see if they can reach out to me. I’ve created multiple tickets and they all get ignored.
 
Seems that player up only pay attention to users when they complain publicly. I have almost a month waiting payment from them and also to open 3 way conversation of other 2 items that I sold there but they haven’t proceeded yet. I am posting a review detailing everything with evidence to see if they can reach out to me. I’ve created multiple tickets and they all get ignored.
Never deal with Player up, they are the worst mm provider ever.
 
Posting my comment here seemed to have worked up because a few hours later I got messaged by middleman after almost a month waiting replies and my issue is being attended (NOT solved yet).
Same thing happened to me with player up last year, took a month to get paid only after I started posting negative review here. Looks like they are still offering crappy services in 2020.
 
FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Failed to Resolve - TG 140364
******** scam

Put my STFC game account for sale in ******** around the end of 2023. In march 2024 an offer came in and I accept it, using their "secure way" with the Middleman. The buyer transferred the money to their Middleman and I transferred the account to the buyer. Waiting period was stated to around max 14 days to get money through PayPal or bank. After the time expired I contacted them and got a response 7 days later that they have some issues with paypal. After a month of back and forth they made me change my way of cash out from PayPal to bank account which took another month or so. Yet again the told me they had a problem with the bank this time. Contacted them even through their quick resolution center in Telegram and still a ton of excuses and no money. After that after several attempts they started not responding anymore.Posted some bad reviews on them in different review sites which made them contact me and promise to send the money if I take down the reviews, which i did. Guess what, 2025 and the money hasn't come yet.
 
******** scam

Put my STFC game account for sale in ******** around the end of 2023. In march 2024 an offer came in and I accept it, using their "secure way" with the Middleman. The buyer transferred the money to their Middleman and I transferred the account to the buyer. Waiting period was stated to around max 14 days to get money through PayPal or bank. After the time expired I contacted them and got a response 7 days later that they have some issues with paypal. After a month of back and forth they made me change my way of cash out from PayPal to bank account which took another month or so. Yet again the told me they had a problem with the bank this time. Contacted them even through their quick resolution center in Telegram and still a ton of excuses and no money. After that after several attempts they started not responding anymore.Posted some bad reviews on them in different review sites which made them contact me and promise to send the money if I take down the reviews, which i did. Guess what, 2025 and the money hasn't come yet.
why did you give a negative to a random user over player up
 
Back
Top