EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

[NEED HELP/REVIEW] Player Up Website/Middleman

Gungrave77

12   0   0
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
Grettings to all who read this,

Well i got bad experience with Player Up middleman.
Sold 3 accounts there with total amounts of $140.

Its almost 2 Months and i'm still not getting any payment.
All i got is " Your payment is on queue" WTF? 2 months on queue?
Now days they just simply ignore me without any reply.

How to make them to pay me if anyone can help?
Its just $140 and they are not paying.

Created support ticket and it just got deleted/ignored.

I don't know if anyone may believe me but yeah i think they scammed little seller there and only support big seller.

Thanks you.

doomedtofail

EpicNPC Verified
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
635   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
honestly We have seen it many times before. this thread may coerce them to do something as they do not like bad publicity.

memeuu

16   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Case resolved and it was misunderstanding.
Thank you
How is this a misunderstanding? 2 months and no payment!!!!

I'm in the same situation now. Sols 2 accounts and payment on delays for a month. ******** has the worse middleman service, its confusing and they give you canned responses, payment is delayed....over and over. Just pay up ********! Never doing business there again!

Gungrave77

12   0   0
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
How is this a misunderstanding? 2 months and no payment!!!!

I'm in the same situation now. Sols 2 accounts and payment on delays for a month. ******** has the worse middleman service, its confusing and they give you canned responses, payment is delayed....over and over. Just pay up ********! Never doing business there again!
Make a negative website review on multiply trading forum and eventually they will reach you up asking to reply like i did and they will sent the payment.

memeuu

16   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Make a negative website review on multiply trading forum and eventually they will reach you up asking to reply like i did and they will sent the payment.
So I finally got my payments, one form June 4, 2019 (*they never told me the sent payment) and another payment from yesterday June 8 *I figure it is from reading this negative post and they sent payment same day?.
Player up are not scammers, but they just have a very confusing middleman service with absurd delayed payments, and not great support.

ChrisPTY507

9   0   0
Country
Panama
Multiple Accounts
Seems that player up only pay attention to users when they complain publicly. I have almost a month waiting payment from them and also to open 3 way conversation of other 2 items that I sold there but they haven’t proceeded yet. I am posting a review detailing everything with evidence to see if they can reach out to me. I’ve created multiple tickets and they all get ignored.

Gungrave77

12   0   0
Country
Malaysia
Multiple Accounts
Seems that player up only pay attention to users when they complain publicly. I have almost a month waiting payment from them and also to open 3 way conversation of other 2 items that I sold there but they haven’t proceeded yet. I am posting a review detailing everything with evidence to see if they can reach out to me. I’ve created multiple tickets and they all get ignored.
Never deal with Player up, they are the worst mm provider ever.

memeuu

16   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Posting my comment here seemed to have worked up because a few hours later I got messaged by middleman after almost a month waiting replies and my issue is being attended (NOT solved yet).
Same thing happened to me with player up last year, took a month to get paid only after I started posting negative review here. Looks like they are still offering crappy services in 2020.