Need help, buying accounts.

Not Recently Bumped
(1 review)

Crak

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Sep 2, 2007
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
So I talked to someone with the name "Wendy (numelix) 2 Nice Accounts For Sale Pst me !" and the MSN address "[email protected]", who wants to sell two WoW EU accounts. I'll be paying $180 for two accounts, which I'm fine about, but I don't want to be scammed. Firstly, has anyone any info on this person, like if they're a known scammer or such. Second, how should I go about the purchase? What's the order of stuff I should do? When do I send money etc. Thanks for any help!


- Crak
 
Ok, I got scammed. What do I do now? I have chatlogs, but should I just make a PayPal dispute saying I didn't authorize the transaction, or should I make an "Item not recieved" dispute? Help ASAP please!
 
Back
Top