Need buying advice

Not Recently Bumped

Rreed8

Level 26

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 8, 2020
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I’m currently looking to purchase a few accounts for several different games.
I only purchase accounts via trade guardian but my concern is that accounts can still be reclaimed by the seller. In the event that I make a purchase for an account through trade guardian and the seller reclaims the account am I still at a total loss?
 
Our system does not provide account recovery protection. If that happens you can open a dispute against the seller and we'll investigate. If it's determined it was recalled, they will have to either return the account to you or provide you with a full refund.
 
@Rreed8, keep in mind that there is always a risk involved when purchasing an account. Your best bet is to stick with a well known seller on EpicNPC who has a good track record so if somthing does happen, you will be protected, if it's determined the account was recalled.
 
Back
Top