Need Bitcoins

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

BlazingFlame

Level 90

Trade Guardian Orders: 92

(100%) (172 reviews)
Country
Germany
Member Since
Dec 15, 2016
Country
Germany
Multiple Accounts
1
Hello,

I need someone to buy an mobile game account for me from a seller here with high reputation. Only accepts credit card or bitcoins. Would do it myself, but I honestly have no idea how that works. It is around $15,
and of course I will pay the amount beforehand to the person who is going to help me with paypal. Not really the usual kind of loan, but yeah. Kinda hard to describe.

Never had any problems here and my reputation speaks for itself.

Thanks for any help!
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Another smooth transaction with BlazingFlame!

Thanks again for making everything easy!
 
Network fees for BTC right now are $16+, if you're willing to pay 1:1+network fees+$2 Paypal FF I can do this.
 
Guys, I need $20 in BTC, which is 0.00061774 BTC. Will pay $30 with paypal beforehand. Users with reputation only!
 
Last edited:
Banned - Fraud/Abuse Detected
How much paypal are u oferring
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top