U Unknown186 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country United Kingdom Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 7, 2021 #1 hello how do i change my name
Kai Global Moderator 212 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Apr 7, 2021 #2 Seiko45 said: hello how do i change my name Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hey @Seiko45, If you wish to change your name please visit the EpicNPC shop where you will be able to make the change. I have attached an example below: Hope that helps,
Seiko45 said: hello how do i change my name Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hey @Seiko45, If you wish to change your name please visit the EpicNPC shop where you will be able to make the change. I have attached an example below: Hope that helps,
U Unknown186 0 0 0 Rating 0.00 star(s) Country United Kingdom Multiple Accounts 0 Apr 7, 2021 #3 I already brought a username change I want to change my name to unknown987 Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
Kai Global Moderator 212 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Apr 7, 2021 #5 Seiko45 said: I already brought a username change I want to change my name to unknown987 Click to expand... Click to collapse... Go to your inventory, and select the name change item. On the right side there should be a settings or configure option.
Seiko45 said: I already brought a username change I want to change my name to unknown987 Click to expand... Click to collapse... Go to your inventory, and select the name change item. On the right side there should be a settings or configure option.