Hello! I'd like to Sell FGO NA 18 SSR 19 WNP Semi-Starter Account with RBO Quad/4-Support (Castoria, Waver, Koyanskaya, Oberon) Dual Beast Dual BB Tiamat Bakatoria and NP2 Ciel
Details:
Semi-Starter
18 SSR 19 WNP (NP2 Ciel)
Story Babylonia Section 1, FQ from Orleans
123 Golden Apples, 107 Silver Apples, 104 Bronze Cobalt Apples, 10 Bronze Apples
Birthday Unset
Price: $40 (Negotiable)
Accepted Payment: Wise (very preferred), Paypal FnF, and if you're Indonesian you can pay with E-Wallet or Local bank, if you have another payment options we can discuss it later.
All Transactions are now done through EpicNPC websites, I'm no longer accepting transactions outside EpicNPC, just send me messages on EpicNPC and I will reply to your messages as soon as possible.
For more information, feel free to send me direct messages, thank you for your attention!
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
Mikurio
ID# Mikurio
ID# Mikurio
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mikuriosu/
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
- Local Bank (BNI & BCA) & E-Wallet (Gopay & Shopeepay)
Last edited:
