SOLD NA LV 97 endgame meta account $100

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Region
  1. NA
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
No
(35 reviews)

Dejvis

Level 65

Trade Guardian Orders: 16

(97.1%) (35 reviews)
Country
Canada
Member Since
Mar 3, 2019
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello!

I'm selling my endgame meta account, I've put a lot of love and effort into it. It's still a relatively new account so I'm still missing an electric team, however I have every other team fully hypertuned with the BiS resonance and invested (except teddy is not hypertuned or resonated and I'm not investing into Selena with Lilith so close). I've been planning for the future so Nanami coming soon kind of solo carries lightning team and they are giving crimson Weaver for free with her signature soon as well as X21 (and I already have her signature in the inventory waiting for her). Additionally fire team needs Pyroath who you will be ready for when she releases. All end game content is clearable (including full norman). There's also still lots of story content to clear for BC and lots of premium skins (gacha and SFX). All meta units have their cub fully built and all weapons have at least 1 resonance (or more) and all meta units weapons are harmonized (except Dark Karen but I'm working on her next).

See screenshots for details but the SS3 units to mention are:
Hanying
Dark Karen
Bianca alter
Alisa
And Wanshi is already SSS.

Again everyone that is a part of the meta teams is fully built and ready to destroy.

Looking for 100 USD PayPal fnf payment first always

Trade guardian available but you pay the fee, personally Id rather not use trade guardian as surrendering Gmail has become a hassle in the past few years and it's easy for the account to lock, I know exactly how to provide the account with ease and no issue but adding a 3rd party just makes it easier for that to happen, but it's up to you of course.

Add me on discord: dejvis

Gmail link, account will be surrendered upon purchase and instruction provided.

 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: dejvis
ID# Dejvis#1908
Payment options:
  • Wise
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top