EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling [NA/LAN] Nexus Professional League of Legends Elo Boosting Service

Server/Region
NA, LAN
Boost Services
Boosting

NexusOfLoL

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
39   0   0
Country
Peru
Multiple Accounts

Professional League of Legends NA and LAN ELO Boosting Service

Hey there, I'm NexusOfLoL. Challenger since season 3, I Boost on NA and LAN using appear offline making it 100% anonymous, you'll find one if not the most professional service in EpicNPC.

Add me on Skype: Nexus.Boost

Add me on Discord: Nexus#9484

~ Payment Options ~

- PayPal / Zelle / Wellsfargo Bank Transfer

Payment is in USD. Standard conversion rates to USD will be used if paid in other currencies.

~ Terms of Service ~

- You must pay first before the service.
- I will not use any RP/IP without the owner's permission.
- If the account gets banned for ELO boosting during the service, I will take responsibility and refund the money.
- If the account gets banned for ELO boosting after our service, I will take responsibility only if the customer can prove the ban happened under our boosting service.
- While you are under our service, you are not allowed to play ranked. If I notice that a ranked game has been played while the account is under our service, the service will be cancelled and you will not be refunded.
- You may play any other games on your account that is not ranked while I are offline and not on the account. (Message me on Skype or Discord to ensure that you may play on the account during our service)
- Payment is non-refundable. Once the payment is made, you will have to wait until the service is completed.
- If at any point, you break our terms of services, I have the right to cancel our services with no refund.
- Once the payment is made, you are automatically agreeing to all the terms above.

~ FAQ ~

1. When does the boost begin?
R. I usually start boosting at 9:00 AM EST

2. How long will it take?
R. On average I do 1 division per day.

3. Do you use VPN?
R. Yes.

Required EpicNPC Booster Terms

- The person that is leveling your account is located in (countries): Perú
- They are using a VPN/Proxy to Boost?: Yes. US Central / US East locations.
- The customer can log into the account in between boosting sessions?: Yes, but I would message us on Skype or Discord to ensure that you may play on the account during our service.
- If yes, how much time should the customer wait after the booster logs out before they can log in?: 30 minutes.
- If the account gets banned or rewards are removed during Boosting or right after (within 2 days), I will compensate you: Yes, but the customer has to provide proof that the ban happened under my boosting service and must be within the 2 days. I will reimburse the money paid.

Feedback Score 15/0/0
Other Feedback: 55 (100% Positive)

Vouches from EpicNPC Members:

Extremely legit ^_^ Looks like I will be getting my Diamond border this year. And not to mention he was always on-time, courteous, and had upwards of 80% w-l.

And the price... 10/10 overall!

Thanks.
I've used boosting services in the past but this is by far the fastest I've ever used, order was done in 24h, g1 to p5. 10/10
This guy boosted few clients for me great player and pretty fast.
Did my promos from G5 to G4 in 40mins by winning both back to back and I ended up in G3.
Fast boosting for my 10 placements and very mature.
good boosting from plat 1 to diamond 5 i recommend them for anyone who needs it
good boosting service, higher winrate percentage than most boosting services i know. help is always available, booster reports back the process of the order regularly.
10/10 would recommend!
Verified booster, makes winning games 100x easier when i play with him
Great service. Boost was completed extremely quickly and booster is very available. Crazy high win percentage, would definitely recommend!

Last edited:

Digitalself

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
4   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Extremely legit ^_^ Looks like I will be getting my Diamond border this year. And not to mention he was always on-time, courteous, and had upwards of 80% w-l.

And the price... 10/10 overall!

Thanks.

CarterNPC

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
117   1   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Added ya on skype.

Mozzielol

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
3   1   0
Country
Croatia
Multiple Accounts
Reason - failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/994827-Scammed-by-MozzieLol
This guy boosted few clients for me great player and pretty fast.

marcelngo

1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
good boosting service, higher winrate percentage than most boosting services i know. help is always available, booster reports back the process of the order regularly.
10/10 would recommend!

riceballs

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
81   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Verified booster, makes winning games 100x easier when i play with him

Sigil

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Great service. Boost was completed extremely quickly and booster is very available. Crazy high win percentage, would definitely recommend!

NexusOfLoL

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
39   0   0
Country
Peru
Multiple Accounts
Last edited: