• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

NA - GW2 Account 105-106k value $300

Not Recently Bumped

XIVDOMAIN

Level 23

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Chile
Member Since
Oct 25, 2019
Last seen
Country
Chile
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi, I'm selling my GW2 account via paypal.
16k Achvmnt.
It has a lot of legendaries, I can send API to serious buyers.
It has 105-106k value, all mounts.
Aurora, Ad Infinitum, The Ascencion, etc.
Vision almost ready to craft, only needs gold.
It has like 600 Leg insights, and 150 raid currency to craft Coalescense.
1 Raid Leg Armor SET (heavy) and 4 pieces for Medium (it only needs gold to craft 2 more pieces).
Nevermore, Chuka and Champawat, Astralaria, Eternity, The Moot.
10 lvl 80 characters.
Ascended stuff

I'm asking for $300 via paypal.
Also I can take Bless in GMO Helheim (Or a naked summ account + Bless in Alfheim),

3cc0c055ef6cbcac8e6d0e235a5835e5 (1).png


My discord is ZJV#6126.
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I expect this to be gone soon, so let me say DO NOT BUY THIS! Just worked me for a couple hundred bucks on this run around. I'll make sure you tag this guy whenever I see him.

But its fine - I kept him talking long enough to get the info I needed to pursue this in my own way now. :D
 
Last edited:
Back
Top