- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
The kinah was delivered fast and the correct amount was delivered. However, the day after the Kinah was delivered my account was banned because "At least one character on the account accepted currency and/or game items provided by a known RMT character." Taken directly from the email received from NCsoft. I contacted OFFGAMERS about this and they said its not their fault. I disagree completely and would never use their company for anything ever again.
Had I purchased a large amount of Kinah then I would have been more understanding of being caught. However, I only bought a very small amount of Kinah.
Just my experience with them, I am sure there are good and bad experiences with all company's, but I will not be using OFFgamers for any services or products ever again.
Had I purchased a large amount of Kinah then I would have been more understanding of being caught. However, I only bought a very small amount of Kinah.
Just my experience with them, I am sure there are good and bad experiences with all company's, but I will not be using OFFgamers for any services or products ever again.
