- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United Kingdom
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
I would firstly just like to state that this is to share my own experience using the site.
This is not an attempt to promote or slander.
So my experience started when I decided to purchase an account I spotted from igfans.com.
Site was easy to navigate. My payment was successful.
I then became uneasy when I received an email from them asking for documents for verification. - I have to be honest and say I did not notice anywhere on the site where it stated that this would be required. But I also never expected that it would be required. (My paypal is verified)
[Disclaimer - My email address is hosted through a company to which I have a domain with, so dates and time zones may differ between some of the screenshots and story]
So I then wrote a response email (Which I probably could have written better)
After not getting a response from them for a few hours. I decided to attempt to use their live chat service.
The chat service honestly was quite a bad experience. It seems like it is bot responses and is intermittent (Afk) a lot more than expected for a service team.
After this, I left it and went to bed. Went to work. Came home on Wed.
I had received this email from them
I did follow the request of this email and signed into the email linked to my paypal and sent them an email with my order number and included information about the other email address they have been talking to. I then used my main email address to send them another email letting them know I have complied with what they asked for.
Because I never heard anything for a few more hours again, I attempted to use their live chat again. And it was pretty much the same as the first time. Except I was asked for my order number which I provided and then they stopped responding. (Forgot to take screenshot)
But I woke up this morning to 3 emails regarding my order.
They provided me the details to the account I purchased - It was exactly what I paid for.
So to sum up.
The support provided through the live chat I would consider to be non existent.
Support's general responsiveness overall is slow.
I am unsure as to why they should require that much information regarding verification.
But I am happy because I got exactly what I paid for. It just took a fair bit longer than expected.
This is not an attempt to promote or slander.
So my experience started when I decided to purchase an account I spotted from igfans.com.
Site was easy to navigate. My payment was successful.
I then became uneasy when I received an email from them asking for documents for verification. - I have to be honest and say I did not notice anywhere on the site where it stated that this would be required. But I also never expected that it would be required. (My paypal is verified)
[Disclaimer - My email address is hosted through a company to which I have a domain with, so dates and time zones may differ between some of the screenshots and story]
So I then wrote a response email (Which I probably could have written better)
After not getting a response from them for a few hours. I decided to attempt to use their live chat service.
The chat service honestly was quite a bad experience. It seems like it is bot responses and is intermittent (Afk) a lot more than expected for a service team.
After this, I left it and went to bed. Went to work. Came home on Wed.
I had received this email from them
I did follow the request of this email and signed into the email linked to my paypal and sent them an email with my order number and included information about the other email address they have been talking to. I then used my main email address to send them another email letting them know I have complied with what they asked for.
Because I never heard anything for a few more hours again, I attempted to use their live chat again. And it was pretty much the same as the first time. Except I was asked for my order number which I provided and then they stopped responding. (Forgot to take screenshot)
But I woke up this morning to 3 emails regarding my order.
They provided me the details to the account I purchased - It was exactly what I paid for.
So to sum up.
The support provided through the live chat I would consider to be non existent.
Support's general responsiveness overall is slow.
I am unsure as to why they should require that much information regarding verification.
But I am happy because I got exactly what I paid for. It just took a fair bit longer than expected.
