SOLD [MR26] 7/7 Ultimates + All descendants + All weapons 210M GOLD

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes

Bombon

Level 25

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Peru
Member Since
Apr 30, 2024
Country
Peru
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
MASTERY RANK LEVEL 26
Captura de pantalla 2024-10-13 213726.png

ALL ULTIMATE+NORMAL DESCENDANTS
Captura de pantalla 2024-09-30 172155.png

ALL ULTIMATE DESCENDANTS FULLY BUILDED
Captura de pantalla 2024-10-13 210513.png

Ult. Bunny 14 catalyst+activator
Ult. Lepic 8 catalyst+activator
Ult. Viessa 8 catalyst+activator
Ult. Gley 7 catalyst+activator
Ult. Ajax 7 catalyst+activator

Ult. Valby 6 catalyst+activator
Ult. Freyna 7 catalsy+activator
Yujin 7 catalyst+activator
ALL ULTIMATE WEAPONS UNLOCKED 22/23
8 ULTIMATE WEAPONS FULLY BUILDED
Thunder Cage 10 catalyst+activator
Captura de pantalla 2024-09-30 171314.png

Enduring Legacy 9 catalyst+activator
Captura de pantalla 2024-09-30 171332.png

Secret Garden 8 catalyst+activator
Captura de pantalla 2024-09-30 171349.png

Greg's Reversed 8 catalyst+activator
Captura de pantalla 2024-09-30 171343.png

Nazeistra's Devotion 8 catalyst+activator
Captura de pantalla 2024-09-30 171359.png

Perforator 7 catalyst+activator
Captura de pantalla 2024-09-30 171409.png

Executor 7 catalyst+activator
Captura de pantalla 2024-09-30 171418.png

Divine Punishment 9 catalyst+activator
Captura de pantalla 2024-10-13 210359.png

Python 5 catalyst+activator
Captura de pantalla 2024-09-30 171321.png

ALL BETA+TWITCH+PRE-SEASON FREE REWARDS
585/598 Modules(Most of them maxed)
Captura de pantalla 2024-10-13 211035.png

210M GOLD

Captura de pantalla 2024-10-17 003659.png

6.9M KUIPER
Captura de pantalla 2024-09-30 172513.png

15 Catalyst + 10 Activator
Captura de pantalla 2024-10-13 211256.png

Captura de pantalla 2024-10-13 211325.png

Can easily clear any current in-game content including last boss Death Stalker, 400% Operations and Invasion operations



I ALSO ACCEPT OFFERS, BUT PLEASE THINK BEFORE MAKING ONE!



I only accept paypal f&f
Trade is through epicnpc middleman/trade guardian otherwise I won't go first.
If you interested you can contact me here on epic or on my personal discord: ruitsuuu
​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Banned - TG 143056 dispute
Trade Guardian transaction successfully completed for $480.00
 
Banned - Previously banned: Khezz
What scammer 😂😂😂😂
 
B
Why scammer? lol
B
No price on here. Zero reviews or feedback. And i try to add on discord. It says username dont exist
B
Why would I have reviews when I'm not a store? This is like the second time I sell something in here. And you must've added wrong user cause I've already had people added me on discord.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top