Mordred! Anyone who knows him

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
(16 reviews)

Melter

Level 57

Trade Guardian Orders: 16

(100%) (16 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Apr 2, 2009
Last seen
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
havent called blizzard in over 2mo's, dont recall nothing, as i told you before when you trade/sell a toon i am no longer viable as i stated to you, I havent been on the forums because im playing my toon i bought thats it lol...

Good luck to all, and im not a fan of the new site much
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://www.epicnpc.com/active-disputes/465752-tapout1981-scammer.html
Seriously call me. My pali got recalled and only you and Kentoz7 supposedly had the info to got recalled.

Josh M 1:38 pm <---Mored
i didnt trade you it calm down and talk to the person you got it from thanks

Then signs offline. This is what I got for being cool with him for so long.... This comming from someone I even gave an account for his birthday.... Thanks Josh.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I log onto aim after like a week and get spammed with ?'s on a toon i DIDNT EVEN TRADE YOU, wtf you expect me to act kiddo? seriously its not my problem and will remain that way, all my tie's to MD/MMO are gone cause all the accounts i traded/sold were re-traded/sold so best of luck to ya, and sorry for the quick msg i have a life...

Thanks again
I hate Mord, but NewYorker is a stupid ******* and everyone knows it.
 
**** him no one likes him anyway

hes a 50 year old troll.

Irl too..
 
Who are you again?

Oh yeah, no one. Mord > You. /endthread.
B
this
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/395677-scammer-chip2882-aim-chip2882-4.html
sure
 
Chip Can you please tell him to aim me or Tapout928 please
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread (http://www.epicnpc.com/scammers/461871-scammer-kuz-diablo-3-gold.html)
toss him an aim. and if you would like email him at his trustwho email. best of luck getting it all resolved.
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/395677-scammer-chip2882-aim-chip2882-4.html
just aim him


and its not him recalling
 
B
I am not saying it is Mored. But both of us have attempted to contact him and nothing. I lost his cell on my old phone so I am SOL atm. Me and Mored go back and if he ever reads this I am sure he will contact me. Or so I think....
He is Recalling an account he traded me or some who has it before him, Just Trying to get a hold of him. Since He said he would Get me if anything happen.
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/395677-scammer-chip2882-aim-chip2882-4.html
also


search FTW?
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/395677-scammer-chip2882-aim-chip2882-4.html
what is this I dont even...
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top