- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Italy
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WTS Gold on THIS REALMS SERVER:
- AREA 52 US H
- THRALL US H
- HYJAL US H
- SARGERAS US A
- ZUL'JIN US H
- BLACKHAND EU H
- SILVERMOON EU A
[SIZE=3][SIZE=5][B][B][B][SIZE=3][SIZE=5][B][B][SIZE=4][SIZE=3][SIZE=5]- ANTONIDAS EU A
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/B][/B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][B][B][B][U]New 125/200k every week farmed on each server![/U][/B][/B][/B]
contact me on skype for more info on stock ecc.
Payment accepted Paypal, Skrill and BitCoin.
IF YOU HAVE A BETTER REP THAN ME I CAN GO FIRST. MY FEEDBACK ARE YOUR SECURITY.
[B][COLOR=#FF8C00][U]- MY FEEDBACKS ARE YOUR SECURITY -[/U][/COLOR][B][B][B][B][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][COLOR=#008000]
[/COLOR][B][COLOR=#00ff00][U]skype: [I]wtsnemesisgold
[/I][/U][/COLOR][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][COLOR=#00ff00][U]my username is Monold on skype.[/U][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]
[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][URL="skype:wtsnemesisgold?add"][IMG]http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/buttons/add_blue_white_195x63.png[/IMG][/URL][/COLOR]
[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
- AREA 52 US H
- THRALL US H
- HYJAL US H
- SARGERAS US A
- ZUL'JIN US H
- BLACKHAND EU H
- SILVERMOON EU A
[SIZE=3][SIZE=5][B][B][B][SIZE=3][SIZE=5][B][B][SIZE=4][SIZE=3][SIZE=5]- ANTONIDAS EU A
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/B][/B][/B][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][B][B][B][U]New 125/200k every week farmed on each server![/U][/B][/B][/B]
contact me on skype for more info on stock ecc.
Payment accepted Paypal, Skrill and BitCoin.
IF YOU HAVE A BETTER REP THAN ME I CAN GO FIRST. MY FEEDBACK ARE YOUR SECURITY.
[B][COLOR=#FF8C00][U]- MY FEEDBACKS ARE YOUR SECURITY -[/U][/COLOR][B][B][B][B][B][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][COLOR=#008000]
[/COLOR][B][COLOR=#00ff00][U]skype: [I]wtsnemesisgold
[/I][/U][/COLOR][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][B][I][COLOR=#00ff00][U]my username is Monold on skype.[/U][/COLOR][COLOR=#008000]
[/COLOR][COLOR=#008000][URL="skype:wtsnemesisgold?add"][IMG]http://download.skype.com/share/skypebuttons/buttons/add_blue_white_195x63.png[/IMG][/URL][/COLOR]
[/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/I][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B][/B]
Last edited:
