EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Buying Monetized YouTube account with +100k monthly visits.

Category
Business
Subscribers
1000+ Subs
Monetization
Enabled

viermart

1   0   0
Country
Uruguay
Multiple Accounts
Hi to all.
I am new to this forum but old to this business.
I am looking for Monetized YouTube accounts (if its on process and near the month to confirm also interest me), not so important the Subs number (+ is better) but focus on last 30 days organic visits of the accounts. (no botted account please)
I am looking for accounts of at least 300k visits on the last 30 days.
From that point I am intrested on any kind of accounts.
I take accounts with and withouths AdSense, if its inside a Network I would also be intrested. If adsense account it must be PIN VERIFIED. The older the AdSense in the case it have is better.

If you are verified and old or a middelman user on this community I can trade direct, if you are new or you do not inspire me trust I will use Middleman or ESCROW.

Please new seller/users if you not agree agree these term do not even contact me, lets save our time.

Please new seller/users if you not agree agree these term do not even contact me, lets save our time.

You can contact me via skype: adeotecnologia or whatsapp: +1 786 753 7235

ip hash: 70d6833421f458f19f7f24

aliph

IP/Phone Country Mismatch
0   0   0
Country
Pakistan
Multiple Accounts
Hi to all.
I am new to this forum but old to this business.
I am looking for Monetized YouTube accounts (if its on process and near the month to confirm also interest me), not so important the Subs number (+ is better) but focus on last 30 days organic visits of the accounts. (no botted account please)
I am looking for accounts of at least 300k visits on the last 30 days.
From that point I am intrested on any kind of accounts.
I take accounts with and withouths AdSense, if its inside a Network I would also be intrested. If adsense account it must be PIN VERIFIED. The older the AdSense in the case it have is better.

If you are verified and old or a middelman user on this community I can trade direct, if you are new or you do not inspire me trust I will use Middleman or ESCROW.

You can contact me via skype: adeotecnologia or whatsapp: +1 786 753 7235
i have 20k subs monetized channel ,, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5Al_HfjvqpZkPjCyEKnKvA

ip hash: a5f66125044edfc70717bc

viermart

1   0   0
Country
Uruguay
Multiple Accounts
Please send me in private. You are new member I would just trade with you with Escrow or a Middleman if you do not agree don´t writte me.
Greetings

ip hash: e2b27dc68df33b03ad18f1

Randomdoll

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
7   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
hello,
I have 2016 YOUTUBE ACCOUNT FOR SALE with verified badge
166,000 SUBS!
Was monetised but monetised was disabled because I uploaded copywrite content, can re-apply after only 6 days!
Prefered payment: Bitcoin

Very sad to let go of it but in need of the money. Offers accepted. Message me with any questions you have.
$2000

ip hash: 3ece8ce951ec9ea5082b92