MMOprovider thoughts/opinions?

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 15, 2021
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey guys, i just decided to start playing wow classic since my roommate plays. I used to play regular WOW and have an account still thats worth some money. Im curious if mmorpovider can be trusted to purchase my WOW account with a Wow classic account of equal value. Just curious if anyone has dealt with them and if i should use a different site or not.?
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I assume you mean the user on this site of same name.

Make sure you contact them onsite. There are people pretending to be them on discord.

But i have bought from them and they stand by their accounts. I had moved during their warranty period on my account and it got recalled when i couldn’t use it or my computer. So i had no idea it was gone. So i contacted them after warranty was up by a short bit. They still covered it.
 
Back
Top