EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

• We do not use Discord. Our middleman do not use Discord. All Trade Guardian services are on Epicnpc, NEVER off-site or via email. We do not investigate Discord disputes. Please contact members on our website.

MMOprovider thoughts/opinions?

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Hey guys, i just decided to start playing wow classic since my roommate plays. I used to play regular WOW and have an account still thats worth some money. Im curious if mmorpovider can be trusted to purchase my WOW account with a Wow classic account of equal value. Just curious if anyone has dealt with them and if i should use a different site or not.?

ip hash: a5b07d47ca083d0ecb69cb

doomedtofail

EpicNPC Verified
Middleman
Approved Epicnpc MM for Trade Guardian. Non-employee.
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
635   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I assume you mean the user on this site of same name.

Make sure you contact them onsite. There are people pretending to be them on discord.

But i have bought from them and they stand by their accounts. I had moved during their warranty period on my account and it got recalled when i couldn’t use it or my computer. So i had no idea it was gone. So i contacted them after warranty was up by a short bit. They still covered it.

ip hash: dfb9f99887a889bbe5513b