-1
Well lets talk about my experience with this site. I find it on google. And when i find sites on google. i check epicnpc and another site in the web reviews to see if anyone is talking about them. Well i found it here on epicnpc and decided to try out. I was going to spent $20 on oldschool rs money. This is where it starts to go down hill. When he is talking to me with live chat, he obviously doesn't know the professional manner when talking to possible customers, using acronyms and what not. For people who have done live chat work for sites before know that its best to type your best and be very professional about it as its money you could be making. So besides that, he asked me if im from the "forums" and assuming he meant epicnpc because i seen his name as second post on this thread and said yes. Now i understand people want to be safe. But he wanted to know how much rep i had on these forums. And since I don't have any, he wouldnt trade with me. I find that very silly considering the two sites have nothing in common besides the genre its in. So i sadly give this site a thumbs down concerning customer service and not knowing how to receive payments safely through websites.