MMOProtector is CHEAP and GREAT

Not Recently Bumped
Just purchased 100k gold. They have the best price around. Let us see how long it takes for delivery. Will update when I have received full amount with delivery time!

---------------------------------------------

Update at 7:18pm PST (order placed at 5:41pm PST) and no response yet from them. So much for 2 min - 30 min window...
 
Last edited:
Just purchased 100k gold. They have the best price around. Let us see how long it takes for delivery. Will update when I have received full amount with delivery time!

---------------------------------------------

Update at 7:18pm PST (order placed at 5:41pm PST) and no response yet from them. So much for 2 min - 30 min window...

Sorry KHA,
It is a hot server and large amount of gold
we shall improve our service better and better

Nvm all of the gold were delivered .

Thanks for understanding and support :)
 
Banned - failed to resolve scam thread -http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/431315-scammer-tehemper0r-aim-a7swimmer.html
HORRIBLE service. I went with these guys because of all the positive feedback here on MMOBay. I placed an order through the website and paid. 2 and a half hours later, I got no word. Not upset at all because I understand that sometimes these things take time, I went into online chat to see what was going on. After giving my order number he asked if I was part of any forums and when I mentioned MMObay he asked if I had any reputation here. Being a lurker and not a poster or very active member (Was active on old MD forums) I don't have any and asked why it even mattered. He said it was a large order (100k) and that they needed to verify I was the owner of the PayPal account. I have purchased gold from many other sites before and NOBODY has ever asked me to verify my (Already verified through PayPal) account. He said he was going to e-mail me a list of questions and to just reply with the answers. I thought it a bit unusual but the questions were basic (Name, Phone Number, What I Ordered) and so I did. He then asked for a Photo ID scan or Credit Card scan (PayPal does NOT use my Credit Card so it made me a little jumpy) and I simply told them no. That information is private and anyone can use these items for ill purposes. I've never been asked for this or any other information when ordering with other companies. I then asked for a refund and then the guy told me to get on AOL Instant Messenger, After I did he called my landline and offered to send the currency.

At the moment, 6 hours after I ordered, I received all of the gold but 2000 of it, The service was HORRIBLE as a first-time customer but everything ended up working out in the end. I am a pretty forgiving person and their gold is very cheap but I'm not sure I will use their service in the future. It would have went a lot smoother had their requirements for ordering had been upfront and clear from the beginning.

---------- Post added 07-07-2011 at 11:11 AM ----------

Update : Received the rest of my gold. Gold was cheap and service was quick. Thanks again for fixing the situation for me.
 
Back
Top