MMO-Armory.com | Review

Not Recently Bumped

kalil

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Sep 13, 2014
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I must start with that the owner of MMO-Armory.com is truly AMAZING!
I have been lurking around on massive sites for good accounts and finally I found my dream account it was once of these rank1 characters and I did contact Jano and everything was promising so I decided to purchase this account. Everything went fine, I paid and I got the character as promised and everything was the same as advertised. I did directly transfer this character to another realm and started to play. I did then wanted to "own" this character because I only paid 50% first and then 430$ every 2nd month untill paid off. I was happy to pay it off and then later on I got issues with the account the password was changed, the character was transfered back to the original account and in some how I managed to do this and I talked with Jano he was pissed on me and so on... blah blah, then I discussed with him and we agreed on I paying the last and then I recive information again. I paid off the last amount and now I'm waiting for the details untill he have cleaned up the mess. I will update this thread once I get the details but till now I must say it's amazing support, I'm happy untill now hopefully I get my account back aswell :) This was a 2000$+ deal :)

Kind regards,
Swillzyy
 
Last edited:
Back
Top