J john1712345 36 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 9, 2021 #1 Hello I made a MM trade request and still waiting for an MM to pick it up after a few hours.
Kai Global Moderator 212 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Canada Mar 9, 2021 #2 john1712345 said: Hello I made a MM trade request and still waiting for an MM to pick it up after a few hours. Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hey @john1712345, There are not too many MM’s on this late, but rest assured your transaction will be accepted as soon as one is available.
john1712345 said: Hello I made a MM trade request and still waiting for an MM to pick it up after a few hours. Click to expand... Click to collapse... Hey @john1712345, There are not too many MM’s on this late, but rest assured your transaction will be accepted as soon as one is available.
J john1712345 36 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 9, 2021 #3 Got it thank you.
J john1712345 36 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Multiple Accounts 0 Mar 10, 2021 #4 Still waiting on an MM several hours later since I cant even pay the fee since none of the payment options work...
Still waiting on an MM several hours later since I cant even pay the fee since none of the payment options work...
EpicNPC Administrator 72 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country United States Mar 11, 2021 #5 I see the transaction has been cancelled. Sorry, I'm not sure why a MM didn't claim it. We'll be adding more payment options soon.
I see the transaction has been cancelled. Sorry, I'm not sure why a MM didn't claim it. We'll be adding more payment options soon.