• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Milkys bo3 accounts

Not Recently Bumped

MilkyMods

Level 27

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 4, 2016
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
\\Milkys Black Ops 3 Accounts//
Black Ops 3 (ps4)
#1 GT: ElectroModz__
PRICE : $50 (Negotiable)
Level Master Prestige 149
All Dark Matter Weapons
All DLC/BlackMarket Primary's
SOME DLC/BlackMarket Secondaries
All Calling Cards
2000+ Cryptokeys
KD : 2.34 (FROZEN)
ZOMBIES:
Level 10
Kills 1,459
3 Perkaholics
3 Wall Powers
3 Crate Powers
--/-/--
#2 GT: MattGM
PRICE : $40 (Negotiable)
Level Master Prestige 78
All Dark Matter Weapons
SOME DLC/BlackMarket Primary's
SOME DLC/BlackMarket Secondaries
All Calling Cards
500 Cryptokeys
KD : 2.13 (FROZEN)
ZOMBIES:
Level Prestige 3
Kills 109,908
1 Perkaholics
2 Wall Powers
6 Crate Powers
CONTACT
KIK: xyzmilky
^^^
INSTANT 24/7 REPLIES

 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Bo3 prestige master account for

Hey mate I was interested in your bo3 master accounts but I was wondering if you could please do it for $30?? Just because that's all I have atm you'd be a legend! Hope to hear from you! Thanks
 
I would like to buy but I would like to negotiate prices because I have been scammed and don't trust all people
 
Back
Top