• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Mid Game Account {Reboot}

Not Recently Bumped

TheGoat105

Warning: Trade with Caution
(1 review)

TheGoat105

Level 0

Warning: Trade with Caution

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(0%) (1 review)
Country
Canada
Member Since
May 12, 2018
Last seen
Country
Canada
Multiple Accounts
0
Warning: Trade with Caution
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Banned - Scammer - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/scam-accusation-scammed-by-thegoat105.1568473/
Hey I'm currently selling a mid game maplestory account. The account has a lvl 203 Evan with 300k damage clean and a lvl 200 Kaiser with 100k damage clean. The account also has a lvl 150 and 120 Kanna with 3 Pets on them. There's also a couple other level 120's which are for the general important link skills. The account also has the OG reboot pet and some other items from previous events.

I'm looking for around 40$-50$ USD and once you pay I'll give the code to be able to change the email and password to whatever you'd like {Can Negotiate Price}

My Discord is: Tokyo#1682
Message me if you're interested, I'll answer as soon as possible
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Lol,
It's not even close to mid game.
It's like hella early game mate. Mid game its around 20-30k.
 
B
20k-30k what?
E
Stats(int,dex,str,luk).
Yours obviously around 2-5k.
Back
Top