*MD'S TOP ACCOUNT* | An Absolute Must See! Nothing Better!

Not Recently Bumped

MaskedArmory

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 214

(100%) (214 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 24, 2007
Last seen
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Banned - Failed to resolve scam thread - http://vbforums.mmobay.net/scammers/385425-xynergy16-owes-me-$100.html
Bump for a legit guy.
 
Interested! Send me a PM with the price u have in mind. I know you have one!
 
The only thing that makes me angry about resellers with accounts like these is that the account can sit for SO LONG with no one playing it, it's horrible. But, that's one amazing account and I bet anyone who buys it will be very pleased with their purchase. Good luck on selling it!

MY MISTAKE, it's KH's personal account.
 
All this time I thought Scarab Lord accounts trumped all... But now I've been proven wrong.

Bump for MD's Legit!
 
I honestly don't think anybody will find an account better than this. I'm amazed by the amount of work and the amount of gear this character has.

Consider it a free bump, Shane. Hands Down <span style="font-weight: bold">the BEST Seller and Account on Markee</span>.
 
This account is One of a Kind.....Very Nice Account.
 
Back
Top